BioTE™ Hormone Pellets
BioTE is a Multiple Services Organization (MSO), committed to excellence in educating physicians and patients about Bioidentical Hormone Pellet Therapy. Headquartered in Irving, Texas, BioTE consists of hundreds of medical practitioners from around the U.S. These doctors strive to provide their patients with the most comprehensive, up-to-date therapies, each designed to take the sting out of aging-related issues.
Founded by physicians, BioTE is guided by its passion for teaching patients how hormone balance through BioTE can help them lead healthier, more vibrant lives. Certified BioTE practitioners and partners are trained to provide diagnoses and treatment plans for patients who simply want to be their very best, physically and emotionally.
The BioTE Medical Advisory Board consists of some of the nation’s most talented physicians; practitioners who have dedicated themselves to helping their patients age with grace. The following are the men and women who make up the BioTE Medical Advisory Board:
• Dr. Gary S. Donovitz, a board certified fellow in the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
• Dr. Neal Rouzier, a pioneer in the bioidentical hormone replacement field, he has dedicated his career to uncovering the medical literature that supports safe and effective protocols for personalized patient care
• Dr. Derrick DeSilva, a practicing internist who also serves on the teaching faculty at JFK Medical Center in Edison, NJ
• Dr. G. DeAn Strobel, a dedicated physician who strives to provide patients with the empowerment they need to be their best — physically, mentally and emotionally
• Dr. Steven Komadina, a fellow of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology, has treated patients with hormone replacement therapy for over four decades, changing methodology as science has evolved
• Dr. Noel R. Williams, an obstetrician/gynecologist in Oklahoma City, Dr. Williams has dedicated himself to helping patients live the strongest, healthiest life possible
• Dr. Cory Rice, completed medical school at Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine and helps his patients find the individualized programs that work for them
• Marcy Henson, MS, RN, FNP-C, a nurse practitioner with a passion for helping her patients regain their health and stamina
Goals of BioTe Medical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT)
Hormones are wonderful, powerful chemical messengers. They orchestrate many of your body’s functions, determine how your organs operate, and help regenerate injuries. The smallest fluctuation in hormone levels though can send you reeling, disrupting your life until you no longer recognize yourself.
Ask any endocrinologist and she will likely tell you that hormonal balance equates health. The hormone fluctuations that accompany menopause and andropause (male menopause) are not for sissies. These are some of the signs that your hormone levels may be on the decline:
• Memory loss
• Low libido
• Muscle loss
• Mood swings
• Trouble sleeping
• Lack of concentration
• Hot flashes
Study after study has also shown a relationship between hormone loss and an increased risk for having a stroke, developing cancer, osteoporosis, and thyroid malfunction.
The fact of the matter is, there is no reason to suffer these symptoms! BioTe™ Medical exists for the sole purpose of providing our patients the relief they seek. The goal of Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT) is to help you regain the vigor and vitality you once had. Essentially, we want you to feel like an older, wiser, better version of yourself!
Call our office for an appointment today. We can get you started on the road back to you!
Book Your Appointment
Just Click the Book Now logo below and you can reserve your appointment date and time that easy! We will contact you within 24 hours to answer any questions you may have or you can call us at anytime during working hours. We look forward to helping you become the New you!
Cherry Creek Medical Weight Loss
950 South Cherry Street Suite 100
To Book Cherry Creek Location Click Below!!!